How to fix a hard drive damaged
How to fix a damaged hard drive – A damaged hard drive problem is one of the causes of a computer to hang frequently, often restart itself and make the display screen on the monitor screen. Which causes damage to the hard drive because of the frequent shutting down of the computer without being shut down or because of the electrical voltage up and down. The factory-made hard drive is currently not the same quality as before (less durable). How is the solution / way to deal with the hard disk so that it doesn’t break quickly?
How to deal with the hard drive so that it is not damaged quickly
1. How to repair a hard drive with Checkdisk, namely at Command Prompt:
– Type CHKDSK D: (means that you will check the D drive in read-only mode)
– Type CHKDSK D: / F (to repair errors without scanning bad sectors)
– Type CHKDSK D: / R (to repair errors, bad sectors, recover data)
2. How to repair the second hard drive , namely:
– Open My Computer then right-click on the hard disk that will be checked
– Click Properties then click the Tools tab
– Click Check Now in the Error Checking option
– Click Start to run Chkdsk in read-only mode
– Reset error without scanning bad sectors select Automatically fix file system errors check box then Start
– Repairs errors, bad sectors, recover data, select Scan for and recovery attempts from bad sectors, then Start
1. Select Y then Enter when the message appears “Chkdk cannot run because the volume is used. All OPENED HANDLES TO THIS VOLUME WOULD THEN BE INVALID. Would you like to force a dismount on this volume? (Y / N) “
2. Select Y then Enter when the message appears “Chkdsk cannot run because the volume is used by another process. Would you like to schedule this volume to be checked the next time the system restarts? (Y / N)”. Then restart the computer .
Hopefully this review on how to fix this broken hard drive can be useful, please try and good luck.