How to Share Printer in Windows XP
If you have one printer and will be operated for several computers that are already connected to a computer network (LAN), this is certainly very good because it will save the cost of purchasing a printer. In the discussion now I will give tips on How to Share a Printer in Windows XP equipped with images. See how to share printers with several computers below.
1. Make sure the printer driver is installed on the main computer
2. Then open the Control Panel and select Printer and Faxes (on the main computer)
3. The printer image will appear, then right-click and select Sharing
4. Click on Share this printer, then Apply
Sharing printers on other computers on Windows XP
After printer settings on the main computer, then the printer settings on other computers to connect to the main computer, how:
1. Move to another computer that will be connected to the printer on the main computer.
2. Click the Start button and then select Printer and Faxes
3. Click Add a printer
4. Add printer Wizard image will appear , then click Next
5. Next select A network printer, or a printer attached to another computer, then click Next
6. Next select browse for a printer and click Next
7. Then the printer name will appear on the main computer, select the type of printer and click Next. Then, click the Finish button
Finish, hopefully the discussion on how to share printers on Windows XP can be useful, please try and have a good luck.